The Pingry School in Basking Ridge NJ will be hosting its 4th annual Injury Prevention/Athletic Development clinic on Saturday February 15th. This years line up will include a coaching legend, a Division I Football coach, an Innovator in Speed and Agility Training, a professional Basketball coach and the list goes on.
Here are some of the topics that will be covered: Strengthening the neck to lower concussion risks…Speed and agility training…Sports Nutrition…And much more.
- Jeremy Bettle – Strength Coach for the NBA Brooklyn Nets
- Jay Hooten – Strength and Conditioning Coach for football (Northwestern U.)
- Mike Gittleson – 30 year Strength Coach for the University of Michigan
- Bill Parisi – CEO of Parisi Speed School
- Matt Brzycki – Director of Fitness at Princeton University
- Doug Scott – Strength Coach at The Pingry School
- Rob Taylor – CEO Smarter Team Trainer
- Adam Feit – Performance Director at Reach Your Potential
This is a fantastic line up of presenters who will be addressing all aspect of athletic development The main focus of this clinic is developing training programs that address the junior high and high school athlete with an emphasis on reducing injuries and protecting players.
For more information please reach out to:
Strength and Conditioning Coach The Pingry School